Here at the Newbrook Public Library we offer...
- Free high-speed Internet access on four stations
- Printing and Photocopying
- We belong to the Northern Lights Library System and the Alberta Library. As a member of the Alberta Library, the card that we supply you with your membership enables you to access 248 public, academic, and government libraries across Alberta. You may visit another library to borrow a book, return it locally or visit your library and have the book you want brought in for you. Everything is included in your low local fee of $15.00 per household a year, $10.00 for individual adults, and $2.00 per student.
- We have 8800 books, 200 videos, 105 audio books, 26 magazine subscriptions to fill your reading needs, including fiction and non fiction for all ages.
- Place a hold at www.tracpac.ab.ca and the book will arrive in Newbrook for your use. We are sharing our collection with other libraries! Click the ask-a-question button and a reference librarian will provide valid Internet sites to locate the information you need within 48 hours.
- Access 2000 full-text magazines at www.nlls.ab.ca and click on online databases
- We currently have access to Overdrive with audio and e-books available as well as Zinio to access various online magazines absolutely free .
- Borrow free digital video, music and audiobooks with your library card at Hoopla .
- Access your family history with the free library edition of Ancestry.com while visiting the library.