All services inside the library are free, with the exception of photocopying, printing, and laminating (special events hosted by the library may require an admission fee). Access to databases, the internet, all the books, puzzles, magazines, CDs, DVDs, MP3s, audio tapes, etc. are free to use IN the library. You only need a borrowing card if you intend to take any of the items off the premises.
To connect to the wireless internet via your own device, you will need a library card number and password. If you do not have a library card, you can receive a guest card and temporary password. Please talk to the librarian for more information.
Family Borrowing Card
Adult Free to all residents of Thorhild County
Student (any age in full-time studies) Free to all residents of Thorhild County
Seniors (60 years and older) Free to all residents of Thorhild County
Borrowing Card Information
- Borrowing cards may only be used by the person to whom it is issued.
- Please notify the library immediately of any change of address or telephone number, or if a card is lost.
- Proper care of the library item entrusted to your care is expected. Should any item be damaged, defaced, or lost, you shall be expected to pay the library the replacement cost of the item.
- Videos/DVD's are lent for a period of 21 days.
- Books, magazines, etc., are lent for a period of 21 days.
- Reference services or requests for Interlibrary loans ideally should be addressed to this library as it is your home library.
- Fines owing in excess of $10.00 shall constitute grounds for refusal of service.
- Children under the age of 12 years must have their form signed by his or her parent or guardian.
- The borrowing card remains the property of the Newbrook Library and may be revoked at any time if any of the above conditions are violated.